High-top leather sneakers in classic Orongo Hi style. The laconic upper with swift lines is made of genuine leather, the developed lacing and the lowered Achilles zone, together with the profiled insole, will provide comfort. The outsole is made of rubber, inside of which a lightweight and cushioning EVA material is enclosed.
The Mocco livery is crafted from dense, rich chocolate leather with a honey-colored sole.
upper - natural leather; lining - 70% cotton + 30% leather;
outsole - Vibram Morflex® - up to 47 sizes, 48 size made of EVA and rubber; insole - profiled insole of EVA with leather coating.
- Leather and cotton fabric
- Vibram Morflex® - up to 47 sizes, 48 size made of EVA and rubber
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.