The first slips were created in 1977, as light sports shoes for surfing. Today, we have revised their legacy and created their interpretation, taking into account new materials and the approach to design. Slippers AFOUR with the use of natural materials of the upper, and the sole is made of rubber, inside which is enclosed a lightweight and cushioning material EVA.
upper - natural leather; lining - 100% cotton;
outsole - Vibram Morflex® + rubber - from 37 sizes, up to 36 size made of EVA and rubber; insole - profiled insole of EVA with leather coating.
- genuine leather
- Leather and cotton fabric
- Vibram Morflex® - up to 47 sizes, 48 size made of EVA and rubber
- Leather with cushioning insert in the heel area
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.