Classic AFOUR sneakers with the use of natural materials on the top, and the sole is made of rubber, inside which is enclosed a lightweight and cushioning EVA material.
Back 2 Black is made in a combination of black suede and leather.
upper - natural leather; lining - 70% cotton + 30% leather;
outsole - Vibram Morflex® - up to 47 sizes, 48 size made of EVA and rubber; insole - profiled insole of EVA with leather coating.
- Genuine leather and suede
- Leather and cotton fabric
- EVA and rubber Svig®
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.
Be careful with the color:
The color reproduction of most monitors differs from each other and the color of the finished shoe may vary within a tone.
In addition, the color of the leather may be changed by the manufacturer from batch to batch, so if the shade of the material is critical,
Write about it in a comment to the order, we will send you the current shade of material when coordinating.