Sneakers are designed for cycling with SPD * pedals. The sneakers use a carbon base over the entire length, it provides the necessary rigidity for pedaling, and a sole is provided in the sole for installing a stud. The sole hides the spike, extending its service life and not giving you discomfort when walking, due to rifts.
The laces perfectly fix the leg and allow you to adjust the fit so that they do not hang out, the design provides an elastic retainer. There is also a reflective element in the back of the shoe to enhance your visibility in night traffic.
Now riding and walking is equally comfortable and you do not need to choose between cycling shoes and regular sneakers.
Coloring Sea Shore - these are vivid memories of summer trips along the coast. Bright blue leather and blue suede, with sandy yellow accents in the heel area.
* - cleat and back plate is not included.
upper - genuine leather and suede; lining - airmesh + leather + cotton fabric;
bottom - EVA+Rubber+carbon plate; insole - Profiled EVA insole with leather coating
- Genuine leather and suede
- Leather, cotton fabric and air mesh
- EVA and rubber Svig® with carbon plate
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
- Clipless cycling shoes
The sneakers are designed for cycling with SPD pedals. The sneakers use a carbon base over the entire length, it provides the necessary rigidity for pedaling, and a sole is provided in the sole for the installation of a stud.
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
When ordering remotely: we make a shoe mock-up (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure that the size is correct) and send it to you;
3. You try on a dimensional layout, if necessary, make adjustments;
4. We start to make your order