Cycling shoes are designed for cycling with contact pedals of the SPD system (spike and mortgage are not included). The sneakers use a carbon base over the entire length, it provides the necessary rigidity for pedaling, and a sole is provided in the sole for the installation of a stud.
The main sole hides the spike, extending its service life and not giving you discomfort when walking. Now riding and walking is equally comfortable and you do not need to choose between cycling shoes and regular sneakers.
The design of the Sabotage cycle model is made in the retro style of the running shoes of the 80s. The sole is made of lightweight EVA material and rubber. The geometry of the lines contains the encrypted letter "A", and the tongue and soft back are made so as to most comfortably hold your foot while moving. A large number of elements allows you to create your own unique design not only by choosing a color, but also using a library of textures, soles and laces can also be made in your color design.
upper - leather; lining - leather + cotton fabric;
basis for mounting the SPD spike - carbon;
bottom - EVA+Svig® rubber; insole - Profiled EVA insole with leather coating
When creating your own shoe design, consider that the color rendition of most monitors can vary within the tone.
* - do not forget to enter the shoe design code that is generated when the button is pressed ☑
- genuine leather
- Leather, cotton fabric and air mesh
- EVA and rubber Svig® with carbon plate
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
The sneakers are designed for cycling with SPD pedals. The sneakers use a carbon base over the entire length, it provides the necessary rigidity for pedaling, and a sole is provided in the sole for the installation of a stud.
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.