Sabotage sneakers are made in the retro style of the running shoes of the 80's. The sole is made of light EVA material and rubber. The geometry of the lines contains the encrypted letter "A", and the tongue and soft back are made in such a way as to comfortably hold your foot while moving.
The upper is natural nubuck, reflective material, suede and micro-perforated suede; the lining is natural leather and cotton;
outsole - EVA + rubber Svig®; The insole is a profiled EVA insole, leather-duplicated.
*-Important: Reflective material, apart from its advantage of improving your visibility in night traffic, has a disadvantage - the glass layer can wear off quite quickly in the trouser contact areas, especially in the achilles area. If this does not suit you, we can replace this material in the achilles area with grey leather. Please indicate this in the comments to your order.
- Nubuck and suede
- Leather and cotton fabric
- EVA and rubber Svig®
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.
Be careful with the color:
The color reproduction of most monitors differs from each other and the color of the finished shoe may vary within a tone.
In addition, the color of the leather may be changed by the manufacturer from batch to batch, so if the shade of the material is critical,
Write about it in a comment to the order, we will send you the current shade of material when coordinating.