Sneakers Code is a classic silhouette, only clean lines and a laconic form of a specially designed pads and soles. Therefore, sneakers are combined with any top from strict trousers, to jeans and shorts.
upper - leather; lining - leather + cotton fabric;
bottom - EVA+Svig® rubber; insole - Profiled EVA insole with leather coating
When creating your own shoe design, consider that the color rendition of most monitors can vary within the tone.
* - do not forget to enter the shoe design code that is generated when the button is pressed ☑
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.
Be careful with the color:
The color reproduction of most monitors differs from each other and the color of the finished shoe may vary within a tone.
In addition, the color of the leather may be changed by the manufacturer from batch to batch, so if the shade of the material is critical,
Write about it in a comment to the order, we will send you the current shade of material when coordinating.