Hiker shoes are a modern interpretation of tourist "hiker-boots", created for hiking - a hike through the mountains, which does not require "conquering mountain peaks" and the risk to life, but at the same time requiring a certain endurance for a person when overcoming physical exertion.
The model was so convenient and easy that it quickly entered the wardrobe of the city dweller. The reason for this is in a comfortable sole with a soft and elastic middle, but with a fairly stiff surface. This type of soles allows you to go long distances with a heavy backpack behind your shoulders, and without it and even more so. In addition, hikers have special loops for quick lacing, which is convenient, for example, in order to lace up in darkness or simply in inconvenient conditions, the laces are simply thrown over the hinges that are riveted to the leather boots of the boot. The shoelaces themselves, as a rule, have a contrasting, often bright coloring. At one time, red shoelaces on mountain boots had a practical purpose, because any bright detail in the campaign will be evident, so that a person is not lost. In our model, the contrasting color of laces is a tribute to tradition and fashion trends.
Matt Black is made from black nubuck coated with boar oil for added moisture protection and a matte black finish.
upper - oiled nubuck & genuine leather; lining - leather + cotton fabric;
outsole - EVA + Michelin Rubber; insole - profiled EVA with leather coating.
The length of the laces is 140 cm, two pairs in stock
- Oil nubuck
- Leather and cotton fabric
- Stitched EVA and Michelin rubber sole
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.