High leather bad boy sneakers. The design of the sneakers is inspired by retro-futurism, those looking to the future, taking into account the technologies of the past. Therefore, the sneakers have a fast-moving space silhouette, cool side elements similar to wings, and the lacing is complemented by Velcro. At the same time, we use classic natural materials and seams, creating a unique style from a mix of futuristic design and shoe craft. This is exactly what sneakers in 2020 would look like if we designed them in 1980. We decorated the language with embroidery with the inscription Bad Boy, but at your request we can write Bad Girl.
Coloring Pepper - a bright combination of black perforated leather and red suede with silver accents.
upper - leather and suede; lining - leather + cotton fabric;
outsole - EVA and rubber; The insole is a profiled EVA insole, leather-duplicated.
- Leather and suede
- Leather and cotton fabric
- EVA and rubber Svig®
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
- High top sneakers
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.
Be careful with the color:
The color reproduction of most monitors differs from each other and the color of the finished shoe may vary within a tone.
In addition, the color of the leather may be changed by the manufacturer from batch to batch, so if the shade of the material is critical,
Write about it in a comment to the order, we will send you the current shade of material when coordinating.