Sneakers code is a classic silhouette, only clean lines and a laconic form of a specially designed pads and soles. Therefore, sneakers are combined with any top from strict trousers, to jeans and shorts.
upper - genuine leather ; lining - leather + cotton fabric;
outsole - EVA and rubber Svig®; The insole is a profiled EVA insole, leather-duplicated.
- Leather and cotton fabric
- EVA and rubber Svig®
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
There are no reviews for this product.Give feedback
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
2. Take measurements of the foot either on your own according to the instructions, or in our showroom;
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.
Be careful with the color:
The color reproduction of most monitors differs from each other and the color of the finished shoe may vary within a tone.
In addition, the color of the leather may be changed by the manufacturer from batch to batch, so if the shade of the material is critical,
Write about it in a comment to the order, we will send you the current shade of material when coordinating.