The design of the Paladin boots is inspired by samples of army shoes, where leather was combined with textiles to lighten weight, without losing strength on critical structural elements. In addition, the boots contain decorative elements in the style of top siders, the nose has an original bend in the shape of the letter "W", which also strengthens the design of the sock. The result is comfortable urban boots with elusive army charm. Canvas lightens the weight, the leather bottom creates an excellent frame to maintain shape and counteract the environment.
Back to Black is made from a combination of black nubuck and anthracite canvas.
upper - nubuck and canvas; lining - leather + cotton fabric;
outsole - EVA and rubber;The insole is a profiled EVA insole, leather-duplicated.
- Nubuck and canvas
- Leather with cootton fabric
- Stitched EVA and Michelin rubber sole
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
There are no reviews for this product.Give feedback
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
2. Take measurements of the foot either on your own according to the instructions, or in our showroom;
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.
Be careful with the color:
The color reproduction of most monitors differs from each other and the color of the finished shoe may vary within a tone.
In addition, the color of the leather may be changed by the manufacturer from batch to batch, so if the shade of the material is critical,
Write about it in a comment to the order, we will send you the current shade of material when coordinating.