Sneakers are an essential attribute of a summer look. They go well with shorts, chinos and jeans.
This color is made from Piñatex, a natural leather alternative made from cellulose fibers extracted from pineapple leaves, PLA and petroleum based resin. Together with the combined lining of Air Mesh and artificial suede, it provides good vapor permeability, lightness and comfort in the warm season.
We haven't forgotten about the sole either, it is light and durable thanks to the Vibram filling. The Vibram Morflex foam outsole, which we have been using since 2010, has proven itself to be excellent in terms of durability and shock absorption, which are very important in the summer, when most of the time we move on asphalt and concrete paths. Based on the foregoing, Orongo sneakers are an excellent choice for the summer.
Black in Black Pinatex
Upper - Pinatex®; lining - 70% air mesh + 30% faux suede;
outsole - Vibram Morflex® - up to 47 sizes, 48 sizes made of EVA and rubber; insole - EVA profile profiled insole dubbed with faux suede.
Piñatex was developed by Dr. Carmen Hijosa and first presented in a graduate exhibition at the Royal College of Art, London.
- Pinatex® - Sustainable Vegan leather from Pineapple Leaves
- Faux suede and air mesh stack
- Vibram Morflex® - up to 47 sizes, 48 sizes made of EVA and rubber
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with faux suede
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
When ordering remotely: we make a shoe mock-up (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure that the size is correct) and send it to you;
3. You try on a dimensional layout, if necessary, make adjustments;
4. We start to make your order