Sneakers code is a classic silhouette, only clean lines and a laconic form of a specially designed pads and soles. Therefore, sneakers are combined with any top from strict trousers, to jeans and shorts.
upper - genuine leather and pony hair; lining - leather + cotton fabric;
outsole - EVA and rubber Svig®; The insole is a profiled EVA insole, leather-duplicated.
- Genuine leather and pony hair
- Leather with cootton fabric
- EVA and rubber Svig®
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.