Sneakers are designed for cycling with SPD * pedals. The sneakers use a carbon base over the entire length, it provides the necessary rigidity for pedaling, and a sole is provided in the sole for installing a stud. The sole hides the spike, extending its service life and not giving you discomfort when walking, due to rifts.
Instead of classic laces, a speed lacing system is used. It allows you to quickly and conveniently fix the sneaker by clearly adjusting the fit to the foot. To unlace it is enough to snap off the disc and pull on it. There is also a reflective element in the back of the shoe to enhance your visibility in night traffic.
Now riding and walking is equally comfortable and you do not need to choose between cycling shoes and regular sneakers.
Coloring Ghost - made of genuine leather, nubuck and vinyl inserts. For better ventilation, some of the parts are perforated.
* - cleat and back plate is not included.
upper - genuine leather, nubuck and vynil; lining - airmesh + leather + cotton fabric;
bottom - EVA+Rubber+carbon plate; insole - Profiled EVA insole with leather coating
- Genuine leather and nubuck
- Leather, cotton fabric and air mesh
- EVA and rubber Svig® with carbon plate
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
The sneakers are designed for cycling with SPD pedals. The sneakers use a carbon base over the entire length, it provides the necessary rigidity for pedaling, and a sole is provided in the sole for the installation of a stud.
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.
Be careful with the color:
The color reproduction of most monitors differs from each other and the color of the finished shoe may vary within a tone.
In addition, the color of the leather may be changed by the manufacturer from batch to batch, so if the shade of the material is critical,
Write about it in a comment to the order, we will send you the current shade of material when coordinating.