Winter hiker boots are a modern interpretation of the tourist “hiker boots” designed for hiking, a hike through the mountains that requires endurance from a person when overcoming physical exertion. But it’s versatile silhouette and comfortable design deservedly took place in the wardrobe of the townspeople, especially in the winter season.
The design of this model perfectly protects the feet from the cold, and the valve in the tongue protects from moisture and snow drifts. Quick lacing makes it easy to put on, and extra bright laces transform your look with a stylish accent.
The sole of the shoe is sewn by hand with a waxed thread, which strengthens its connection with the top of the shoe, increasing reliability. As a bottom sole, Michelin universal rubber is used. Its protector has proven itself on all surfaces and gives a sense of reliability in any bad weather (these are certainly not metal spikes, but you will be surprised by its tenacity).
Coloring Asphalt is made of gray leather of uneven color, which gives each pair a unique depth and texture color. The model is installed on the tractor black sole, which is additionally manually stitched, which increases the life of the shoe.
upper - genuine leather; lining - wool + leather;
outsole - EVA + Michelin Rubber; Insole - felt, dubbed wool.
When creating your own shoe design, consider that the color rendition of most monitors can vary within the tone.
* - do not forget to enter the shoe design code that is generated when the button is pressed ☑
- Genuine leather and suede
- Wool with leather
- Stitched EVA and Michelin rubber sole
- Felt insole duplicated wool
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
Shoe size selection:
If ordering remotely: we make a model of the shoe (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure we have the right size) and send it to you;
3. You try on the model, send us a photo of the fitting and adjustments will be made if necessary;
We follow orthopaedic recommendations when we agree on a size, all of which are outlined in this article, be sure to familiarise yourself with it.
4. Once we're sure you have the right size, we start sewing your order;
5. When ready (12-14 working days) your order is dispatched by the method chosen at checkout.