The first slips were created in 1977, as light sports shoes for surfing. Today, we have revised their legacy and created their interpretation, taking into account new materials and the approach to design. Slippers AFOUR with the use of natural materials of the upper, and the sole is made of rubber, inside which is enclosed a lightweight and cushioning material EVA.
Coloring Cognac - made of leather with pull-up effect beautiful cognac hue. This color is perfect for dark blue jeans, pants and shorts.
upper - natural leather; lining - 100% cotton;
outsole - Vibram Morflex® - up to 47 sizes, 48 size made of EVA and rubber; insole - profiled insole of EVA with leather coating.
- genuine leather
- Leather and cotton fabric
- Vibram Morflex® - up to 47 sizes, 48 size made of EVA and rubber
- Profiled insole with support for the longitudinal and transverse arch of EVA dubbed with leather
1. You choose the shoe model and design;
When ordering remotely: we make a shoe mock-up (it is transparent and will allow us to make sure that the size is correct) and send it to you;
3. You try on a dimensional layout, if necessary, make adjustments;
4. We start to make your order